Over 200 philanthropists and community leaders gathered on May 15 to honor Jackson Health Foundation’s Golden Angel Society. The society is the Foundation’s premier philanthropic group comprised of donors, community leaders and supporters from around South Florida. Honorees presented with awards during the evening included:
- RAINMAKER AWARD: Candido Viyella, Vice Chairman of the Foundation’s Board of Directors
- THE JAY W. WEISS HUMANITARIAN AWARD: Madeleine and Micky Arison
- ROBERT ZEPPA, M.D. AWARD OF EXCELLENCE: James J. Hutson, Jr., M.D.
New inductees into the Golden Angel Society were also recognized including:
- DIAMOND SERAPHIM: José Milton Foundation
- PLATINUM SERAPHIM: Caroline and Alitza Weiss
- GOLDEN SERAPHIM: James Deering Trust
- SILVER SERAPHIM: Martaligia and Carlos Lopez-Cantera; Carolynn and Michael Friedman
- PLATINUM ANGELS: Dr. and Mrs. Rudolph Moise, Romanelli Family, The Salah Foundation
- GOLDEN ANGELS: The Applebaum Foundation, Inc., Jerry M. Cody and Eduardo J. Gonzalez, FBMC, Cristina and Edward Joyce, Maxor National Pharmacy Services Company, Melissa Medina and Tony Jimenez, the Luis Rios Family, Peter Romero and Madeleine and Neil Solomon
Click here to view all photos from the 2018 Golden Angels Recognition Dinner.
This amazing evening would not have been possible without the generous support of our event sponsors including:
Harry & Roberta Chaplin
For more information about the Foundation’s Golden Angel Society, please call 305-585-GIVE (4483) or e-mail Cristina Perez.