By joining our Miracle Fund Monthly Giving Program you are becoming a beacon of hope for the patients and families who depend on Jackson.
In a 24-hour span, nearly 1,000 people will visit the emergency room and seek urgent treatment at Jackson Memorial Hospital or Ryder Trauma Center, and over 200 children are fighting life-threatening illnesses at Holtz Children’s Hospital. But, Jackson offers much more than just life-saving care. We offer all medical specialties for every member of the family, from routine care, such as childhood immunizations, to specialized treatments.
Every philanthropic gift, no matter the size, allows us to continue providing accessible health care services that are critically important to the quality of life and health of our shared community. Become part of our Jackson family and help us continue to make miracles happen. Fill out the form below by selecting the donation amount and we will deduct your gift monthly from your credit card for as long as you wish.
Your monthly gift can impact the lives of patients and families who depend on Jackson. Here are some suggested donation amounts as reference:
- $10 a month provides blankets and diapers for our smallest patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) at Holtz Children’s Hospital.
- $25 a month provides Survivor Kits for a victim of sexual assault at Roxcy Bolton Rape Treatment Center.
- $30 a month provides Halo SleepSacks for a family as part of Holtz Children’s Hospital’s Safe Sleep Program.
- $50 a month provides mammograms, education and support to women seeking care at the Taylor Breast Health Center/Roberta Orlen Chaplin Digital Breast Imaging Center.
- $75 a month provides quality of life experiences for pediatric patients suffering with life-limiting conditions at Holtz Children’s Hospital.
- $100 a month provides burn survivors with activities that encourage healing and emotional support at the UM/JM Burn Center part of Ryder Trauma Center.
Let’s come together to fund major projects at Jackson that cannot be financed by public support. With your help, we can continue providing accessible health care services to all residents in Miami-Dade County, regardless of their ability to pay. Help us make miracles that save lives!